Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

My March Baby Sister ELLA!

Born just in 1998, my baby sister is 14 years old! oh.my. That is only 2 years from 16, 4 years from 18, and well you get it. This little girl is almost old enough to drive?! Almost a high school graduate? Which means almost old enough to go to college?! Any-how, aside from the astonishing numbers of aging and time lets get to the point. Just want to highlight March 5th :).

The Lord has truly blessed us with her in our lives. She is the perfect little baby sister who has so much faith and knows how to encourage others when she might be in not the best situations. She finds joy and peace in the comfort of knowing Christ. And she is one of the most selfless people I know.

I love spending time with her, no matter what we do. Speaking of spending time: she is coming down for 10 days and we are going to continue celebrating her birthday as we explore this part of town (L.A.)! This feels like a gift to myself having her come down here disguised as a gift for her. Mwahaha! Definitely will share our adventures :)!
March 3, 2012--- actual D.O.B. March 5


No comments:

Post a Comment