Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Little Sister Yuliya

I can't believe how old my little sister Yulichka has turned. She has hit the big twenty-one. I still remember her little baby hands (as weird as that may sound- I hold sentiment in that). I actually remember when one day I took her hand and was surprised- I was used to it being the cute baby chubby, shorter fingers, and little nails type of hand; but instead it was a hand of lady, no chub, no baby fingers, and pretty nails-.and.that's.when.it.hit.me.or.so.I.thought.- & it hit me again this year when she climbed over 20 years of age. She has grown into a beautiful, God loving lady.
God is good, it's the best thing to see in my little sister: the evidences and fruit of her faith through out these years become stronger as she matures. 
If you would want to meet one of the kindest people in your life, it would be my sister Yuliya.
Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.My.Yuliya.

2 comments: