Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Titov Papa, Mama, & Ella Come to Visit

The past three days have been rather sweet. Sweet in being able to be near our parents + little sister. The visit was long awaited, and went by fast. We went around town, from the beach to the hills, ate lots of food, and most importantly spent time together. I am so thankful for the loving family that I have and do wish we didn't have to take month long breaks from seeing each other. I am very thankful for the frequent visits of people visiting us and when we have the opportunity to come up North.

On Friday night we stayed local:
Yup, we L-O-V-E her
with my faithfully loving dad
my amazing beautiful mama


 Saturday: we went to Manhattan Beach and Griffith Observatory
yeah they kid around
Thee best little sister- in her outrageous teenager years
My one and only Vlad
It was perfect beach weather.



It does say Hollywood back there... 
We saw the moon from earth while it was still daylight
Through that!

 Sunday: Went To Our Church

No comments:

Post a Comment