Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's a Potato Kind of Thing

I am definitely a potato kind of person... Yup, if it was up to me I would eat potatoes every day, prepared in different ways- boiled: then mashed or tossed and buttered, fried: thinly cut or house potatoes kind of style, baked: either with bacon wrapped around it or topped with sour cream and I can keep going... but point being- I like potatoes.

When Vlad asked me what I was doing right now, I replied that I am figuring out how to store our potatoes, he grabbed his head and said, "oi oi oi mne bi tvoi problemi!" (haha- pretty much means I wish I had your problems). I just laughed because I am ENJOYING these kind of problems.

This is how we store our potatoes now:


In a plastic neon green bin--- excuse them being bagged, I usually "de-bag" them- because that is what you are supposed to do.

After looking around at my options I have found a solution:

source

Now wouldn't something like that be nice? I sure think so, not for that price tag, but I think this can be recreated/customized and do it's fine dandy job... and store my potatoes.

































No comments:

Post a Comment