Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Over the Hill We Go

Remember the nestled in the hills type of town I talked about here? Well guess what!? It is Saturday, June 9, 10:00 a.m. and I am p-a-c-k-i-n-g. This is our third move in the past 10 months and hopefully we can stay put for at least 2-3 years.

I want to thank those who have prayed for us regarding this move to lovely Los Angeles. I am so glad for this experience. I am so glad that Vlad and I get to exercise our faith in trusting the Lord to lead us in this.

It is very humbling to look back into the past 6 months and see how much God has blessed us in this transition. He is so faithful, patient, and merciful. It feels like so much has happened in such a short span of time. My priorities, values, and outlook on the material aspect of our life have definitely shifted; and I continue to pray to God for encouragement in this-- to keep my selfish- stuff wanting- self at bay.


 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do. - Hebrews 4:12-13



No comments:

Post a Comment