Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Still Hunting

Remember when I told you I might be a hunter, here. Well, other than for the deficit of coupons because I have yet to figure out a system on how I can get my hands on Sunday paper's coupons without a subscription and without having to go find a paper each Sunday morning... stands run out of this paper faster than places run out of pancakes (so I heard). Anyways: who runs out of pancakes?!


But here are some pretty cool finds:

Detergent and dish-washing soap: less than $2 for both.
 4 Dial Hand-soaps: $1.44 for all four (0.29 each)
 Paper towels: $4.24 (that's 0.53 a roll.... still learning here---- it is supposed to be even cheaper)
 $4.09 for both shampoo and conditioner... ugh. CVS cashier went against the store coupon policy and wouldn't let me do the actual deal- I got worried and flustered so he won...this time.
 This one is my favorite: $3.87 for all that PLUS $5 gift card which means I made $1.13 in this transaction... (2) shampoos (2) conditioners (1) deodorant and (1) floss.

1 comment: