Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What to Expect

I am really not sure what to expect. Right now I am living about two or one and a half day at a time... that's it. Employment? Uncertain. Move date? Uncertain. Is this going to work out? Uncertain. How long is this going to take? Uncertain.  I can keep going on and on... but I won't because it feels like it won't end. And I know that it will all work out and all the uncertainties will either no longer matter or will be figured out.

Now let me bring up the fun part: (it's only going to be fun if I make it that way)
The HOME!:
 What I am expecting: 
- Wood-like smell.... Old wood smell--- or actually there is this strong-smelling paint that the older places pour all over everything to make it... look nice.
- Foot traffic past our windows and door
- Electric Guitar playing neighbor
- and the rest of the miscellaneous things/objects that need to tended to.

I can either mope, dread, and worry... but how silly would that be?! I can make this fun and enjoyable... I must react correctly and enjoy what I do have... seriously as long as I am with Vlad it doesn't matter.

First things First:
- I’ll come with Windex, bleach, multi-purpose/surface cleaner, and air freshener plugs.
- Figure out where to get inexpensive heavy and long curtains to put on the windows.
- I just need to like listening to electric guitar, maybe pick up violin lessons again to balance out the noises, and if it gets out of hand… I guess we can always politely knock…

Now back to right now:
I really miss Vlad and cannot wait until we get to spend a week together- in between his studies and classes. Right now he is at orientation for an entire week--- all by himself in a city that is not home and in an apartment that does not feel like home. 

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God." - Phi 4:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment