Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

One Thing Certain

God is so good to me. He is so patient with me despite of my impatience in certain circumstances (working on that now and for the rest of my life). There is one thing certain in the midst of all my uncertainties and that is: my Father knows, cares, loves, and will deliver. This has been a great time/opportunity to have to trust God in decisions that seem so big to us right now.  Fighting the fight of faith :).

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

Moving Progress:
One way ticket has been purchased for Vlad to fly into Sacramento on Friday the 17th to pick me and my stuff up  to officially move me down to Los Angeles! Southwest is the best with their $68.80 trips (one-way)= price of gas and time!
Now lets come back to the present: We have one eventful weekend coming right up! Vlad will be driving back up to Sacramento either tonight or tomorrow--- that's always a treat in itself. February holds a very special weekend, two super important people in my life were born.Vlad's birthday is on Saturday (2/11) and Mama's is on Sunday (2/12)!  
One more thing to brag about: my boss. In the midst of being nervous with leaving my current job, he assures me that if I ever come back I MUST contact him first! Wherever in the financial world he will be. He stated that his feelings would be hurt if I didn't... I sat and cried while I listened to him say that, because I don't deserve to hear that--- but I didn't argue and said of course! and you bet I will--- if that's where I am at in a few years.
I have different emotions with the official final move, but I am looking forward to living in one home with all my things in one place and most importantly my HUSBAND.
I will make sure to keep myself busy as soon as I officially move there. I already have a to do list such as: I have a goal to find my $106 IKEA store credit that I mysteriously packed away, in a not obvious way. (In August I thought it would be a treat to find $106 to IKEA in one random box, well all the boxes have been unpacked and IKEA store credit is no where to be seen) So I hope my gift from myself shows up soon, because I want to get something from there and I refuse to spend $106 not with that card--- because I know it's somewhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment