Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

January in Review

I can't believe it's the end of February already, but before this month wraps up; I will go ahead and do some highlights from the month of January 2012.

- Vlad started his first semester on campus at Seminary
- Moved into Burbank Apartment
- Sold Civic (bittersweet- my very first car which was just never the same after it's first accident- and now I get to drive a car... which I will not complain about ;) Thanks to Mr. Husband in welcoming me into the BMW family.

This is us being super happy because we just faxed over our lease papers and were approved! We finally had an address in the Los Angeles area!
Then we headed off to our New Years Party with our friends:
One night of fun was not enough, so we had a New Years Part II:

Sister Time before leaving:
With our Lovely Grandma Sophia:


A more structured review of February coming right up :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment